External Wall Insulation
- BBA approved, fully warranted, with a 30 year effective life
- Increases the thermal performance of the building
- Choice of insulation to meet U-value requirements
- High performance finishes includes Dry Dash, Silicone Render, Mineral Render, Brick-Effect Render, Traditional and Acrylic Brick Slips
- Weather-resistant and vapour permeable
- Eliminates cold bridging, condensation and mould growth
- Provides a contemporary facade by use of colour, texture and/or detailing
- Class 0 surface spread of flame
- Suitable for multi-storey applications
Dashing RenderA one coat polymer cement dashing render, available in a variety of standard colours, complemented by a wide choice of aggregates dash finishes. It is mainly used in refurbishment applications where a traditional, low maintenance finish is required and can be used in both render only and external wall insulation applications.
Acrylic/Silicone RenderAcrylic/Silicone renders are used as a contemporary finish to new-build applications and the re-modelling of existing facades in both render only and external wall insulation applications. High performing renders are highly water-repellent, vapour permeable and weather resistant. The finishes are available in a wide range of colours and applied with a rolled texture.
Eurotech Insulation Rendering Systems Ltd can offer an extensive range of fascias, soffits rainwater / guttering, barge boards and verge flashings in a variety of colours and sizes.
- Square, Bullnose, Ogee
- Soffit Boards or Pre-vented Soffit Boards
- By using PVC-U Dry Verge systems this will eliminate the need for mortar pointing which commonly shrinks and cracks.
- It is important to prevent condensation build up, and to enable you to conform to building regulations.