Scope: Eurotech Insulation Rendering Systems Ltd was contracted to carry out external wall insulation to 196 No properties comprising a mix of end and mid terrace houses. The construction of the blocks is Wimpey No-Fines concrete block, which is typical of the area and these were mass produced during the post-second world war era. The regeneration works carried out brought the dwellings up to a modern standard of living. Through time the tenants will benefit from improved health conditions and a reduction in fuel bills.
- Eurotech Insulation Rendering Systems Ltd was able to create an aesthetically pleasing finish to the Clients approval.
- The external insulation provides a greater thermal resistance and eliminates any condensation risks.
- Reduced carbon emissions and energy costs.
- Reduced u-values and energy loss.
- The system can be applied to new build and refurbishment works.